Pets are family and we know how important it is for them to receive necessary care when they need it. During this time Eastside Animal Hospital remains committed to serving all pets in our community while keeping the safety of our staff and clients a priority. For now, we are offering curbside check-ins, pick-ups and drop offs and are only seeing emergency, chronic, essential vaccinations or critical care patients, as well as for filling prescriptions and diets during the following hours. Please note our hours have temporarily changed:
Current Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday: 9AM– 6PM
- Saturday: 9AM – 1PM
- Sunday: Closed
As more information becomes available regarding COVID-19, we are adjusting to ensure the health and safety of our staff, clients and patients. As a part of our continuing measures to deliver the best care, we will be implementing the following:
- Appointment hours will be reduced to 9:00AM – 6:00PM Monday -Friday
- Saturday hours will change to 8AM – 2PM beginning Saturday, 3/28/2020.
- Lodging drop offs and pickups are during 9:00AM and 5:00PM
- We have limited wellness appointments available during these times as we are focusing on sick or emergency cases.
- Surgery and grooming drop-offs will remain unchanged for the time being.
- Car-side services are available for clients who would prefer not to enter our facility. One of our staff will come to your car when you arrive and can conduct the check-in/ check-out process and will bring your pet into the hospital for care.
- Please call the hospital prior to your visit and let them know you would like to request a car-side appointment and again when you arrive at the hospital.
- If you have traveled within the last 2 weeks, are coughing or have a fever, we request that you take advantage of our car-side services to prevent any potential spread of illness.
- We will continue to provide updates as the changing COVID-19 situation unfolds. Thank you to all of our clients for your cooperation and we hope you and your family remain self and healthy during this time.
Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or additional concerns:
“The vets have all been fantastic: knowledgeable, caring, and informative.”- Kim Parish
“Everyone at Eastside was so personable, and it was very clear they really loved animals!”- Mary Rademaker
“They were extremely thorough in figuring out what was with my little furry one.”- Dylan Adams