About Eastside Animal Hospital
Complying with the Gold Standard of Veterinary Excellence Since 1987
At Eastside Animal Hospital in Jeffersonville, we go above and beyond to provide the best possible care for companion animals. We continue to remain on the cutting edge of veterinary medicine, and we are one of a select few hospitals in the area to offer integrative medicine. As an AAHA-accredited hospital, we provide the best quality medicine in an environment that is both fun and welcoming.
For more information, give us a call at (812) 370-5617 or fill out our online request form.
Our Core Values
You can rely on us to care for your companion in a warm, positive environment, and to be:
- Excellent: We strive to be the best we can be as people, team members, and a company. We are not satisfied with the status quo. We give and receive feedback in a respectful, non-defensive manner because we understand that feedback on performance drives success.
- Motivated: We ask “what more can I do” to improve patient care, the client experience, the cultural and fiscal health of the practice, and the community in which we live and work. We are a team of self-starters.
- Dependable: We will. Our patients, clients, and co-workers can count on us. We are available when we are needed.
- Innovative: We create to improve the client-patient-workplace experience. We continually seek to be early adopters of ideas, systems, and technology. We are open-minded and receptive to change.
- Educated: We seek to understand. We are a group of life-long learners and educators. We listen, participate in continuing education, team meetings, read, and do research. We seek to educate clients, other team members, and the community. We further our knowledge and we impart knowledge to others.
- Positive: We can. We seek to focus on solutions, not problems. We seek to make others’ days by our can-do attitudes.
- Kind: We care about our patients, our clients, each other, and our community at large. We treat others with respect and are courteous in both word and action.
Get to Know Us
All of our veterinarians, veterinary technicians, management staff, nutritional counseling staff, and client care team work together to create a “pawsitive” experience for your companion animal. As pet owners and animal lovers ourselves, we provide service, treatment, and care that will allow your furry friend to live a long, happy life by your side. Please take a minute to get to know us by reading through our biographies which list our experience, training, and education.
Help Our Community Grow
At Eastside Animal Hospital, we rejoice when we know that you and your pet had a great experience visiting us. We always welcome feedback and use it to help us implement important changes. When you spread the word about the care you received, it helps us gain new patients. The more companion animals we are able to treat, the bigger difference we’re able to make in the community. We invite you to browse through past reviews and encourage you to leave a review after your visit with us.
Learn How We Started
Eastside Animal Hospital first opened in 1971. However, a fire caused us to renovate our building. Now, we have an upgraded and expanded state-of-the-art animal hospital that can handle anything your pet needs. Read more about our history and how we came to be one of the leading companion animal care centers in the area.
In addition to our awards for outstanding patient care, we are also proud to be voted one of the best places to work. Read about all of our awards, recognitions, and certifications.
Go on a Virtual Tour
We understand it is important to ensure that you’re picking an animal hospital that is clean, well-cared for, and equipped with the proper technology to treat your furry friend. Watch our video tour to see the inside of our hospital before you visit.
We Give Back to the Community
While our main focus is caring for Jeffersonville’s pets, we also love to give back to the community. Read more about our talks, tours, and charitable partnerships.
To learn more or schedule an appointment, please call us at (812) 370-5617 or contact us online.
Pawsitively Great CareWe're As Passionate About
Offer Evening Hours
50+ Years Of Experience
Learn More About Our Dental Services
Only The Best For You & Your Fur Baby
We're Keeping You Informed
Love Is The Best MedicineRead What Our Happy Patients Have To Say About Us
“The vets have all been fantastic: knowledgeable, caring, and informative.”- Kim Parish
“Everyone at Eastside was so personable, and it was very clear they really loved animals!”- Mary Rademaker
“They were extremely thorough in figuring out what was with my little furry one.”- Dylan Adams