On Monday May 2nd, Eastside Animal Hospital will begin allowing lobby access to clients who wish to enter our facility. Clients who have a scheduled appointment with a doctor may accompany their pet(s) inside Eastside Animal Hospital if they choose to do so. Concierge services will continue to be an option for those who do not wish to enter the building, but rather remain in their vehicle. Clients should expect the following beginning May 2nd:
- Please continue to complete and send in all paperwork and questionnaires prior to your appointment.
- As always, if you have tested positive or been exposed to someone with COVID 19, please inform a staff member of this and we will be more than happy to re-schedule your appointment.
- Clients who have an appointment or surgery scheduled with a doctor will not be asked to text or call when arriving in our parking lot. Please come on in, sign in and have a seat in our lobby.
- Masks/face coverings will not be required for entry into the hospital facilities.
- Please limit the number of people that will accompany your pet inside the building. We have learned that fewer people and children in exam rooms make the visit much less stressful for our patients.
- While in the lobby, we ask that you maintain distance from other clients and patients for the safety of your pet(s).
- Concierge service will continue to be available for any client who prefers to wait inside of their vehicle.
Concierge service, upon which you text when arriving and wait in your vehicle,
will continue to be encouraged for:
- Grooming admittance
- Lodging admittance
- Prescription pick-up
- Non-Doctor Visits such as nail trims, vaccine boosters that do not need an examination, etc.
Our hope is that this change in our hospital operations will create a more positive experience for our clients and patients. We are excited to be moving toward normal hospital operations and, once again, welcoming our clients and patients back into our hospital.
Please call us at (812) 282-3855 with any additional questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you and your pet(s).
“The vets have all been fantastic: knowledgeable, caring, and informative.”- Kim Parish
“Everyone at Eastside was so personable, and it was very clear they really loved animals!”- Mary Rademaker
“They were extremely thorough in figuring out what was with my little furry one.”- Dylan Adams