On Monday July 26th, Eastside Animal Hospital will begin allowing limited access to clients who wish to enter our facility. Clients who have a scheduled appointment with a doctor may accompany their pet(s) inside if they choose to do so. Concierge services will continue to be an option for those who do not wish to enter the building, but rather remain in their vehicle.
Clients should expect the following beginning July 26th:
- Please continue to complete and send in all paperwork and questionnaires prior to your appointment.
- As always, if you have tested positive or been exposed to someone with COVID 19, please inform a staff member of this and we will be more than happy to re-schedule your appointment.
- Clients will be required to text (812) 382-5263 or call (812) 282-3855 when arriving in our parking lot.
- An Eastside Animal Hospital team member will need to accompany clients upon entry into the building.
- Masks/face coverings will be required for entry into the hospital facilities.
- Only one adult per family will be permitted to accompany their pet inside the building.
- In order to maintain social distancing, clients will be asked to be seated outside of the examination room while the doctor is with their pet(s).
- Concierge service will continue to be available for any client who prefers to wait inside of their vehicle.
Concierge service will continue to be utilized for:
- Grooming admittance
- Lodging admittance
- Prescription pick-up
- Surgery admittance
- Out-patient labs, diagnostics, etc.
- Non-Doctor Visits such as nail trims, vaccine boosters that do not need an examination, etc.
In order to ensure we can continue to provide the best and most thorough care for each and every pet, we will also be altering our hours of operation to allow our doctor’s to be more thoroughly supported with our limited team members. Our new hours will be:
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 6 pm
- Saturday: 8 am – 3 pm
- Sunday: Closed
We are confident this change will be temporary once the hiring pool increases for all businesses.
Our hope is that this change in the hospital operations will create a more positive experience for our clients and patients, while protecting the health and safety of our employees. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate the challenges of this past year. We are excited to be moving toward normal hospital operations and, once again, welcoming our clients and patients back into our hospital.
Please call us at (812) 282-3855 with any questions.
“The vets have all been fantastic: knowledgeable, caring, and informative.”- Kim Parish
“Everyone at Eastside was so personable, and it was very clear they really loved animals!”- Mary Rademaker
“They were extremely thorough in figuring out what was with my little furry one.”- Dylan Adams